Delivery & Returns
- We aim to dispatch all orders as soon as possible, usually next day but always within 3-5 working days. You will always be notified if dispatch will be delayed for any reason
- All orders are delivered by Royal Mail and to keep customer costs as low as possible, we use 2nd class mail.
- If an incorrect shipping address is supplied, we are unable to refund or resend your order. We are not able to amend details after dispatch.
Returns & Exchanges
- If an item arrives damaged or faulty, we will happily offer an exchange if possible, or a refund of out of stock. Any damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- If you change your mind on a product, and it is in new and unused condition, we will accept a return but the item must be sent via tracked shipping and the cost must be covered by you. We will not refund the original postage cost, and we will deduct a 20% restocking fee.